We have some changes for 2019 and want exhibitors to be aware of these new additions as we are only 116 days from arriving in Lebanon, Tennesee!!
- The minimum requirement is now 25% for ShorthornPlus steers ONLY!!! This rule will be in place for a two-year trial period.
- ShorthornPlus Bred & Owned females (must be 50%) will now have their own show on June 21. They will be judged by the bred & owned judge. If you plan to show in the ShorthornPlus owned show AND the bred & owned show, you will have to pay the entry fee for both shows. Just as you do for the Purebred show, if you show in both shows.
- On June 21, there will be two rings, ALL bred and owned in Ring 1 and ShorthornPlus Owned females & steers in Ring 2.
- In shows with top 5, we will pick a third best in divisions.
- The Champion Senior Speech will give their speech at the Awards Ceremony.
- The final quiz bowl round will be during the awards ceremony.
Junior Board Application Deadline – April 10
Scholarship Deadline – May 1
Ownership Deadline – May 1 (you MUST have registration number to enter for show)
Entry Deadline – May 1
Final Entry Deadline – May 15 (entry fees are raised after May 1)
Entry form will be available by March 1. There will be a tutorial available on how to complete entry fees. It is suggested to look over tutorial, even if you have entered online before. This will help solve any issues with entry (over or under paying).
Registration numbers are required at time of entry. Entries received without a registration number, MUST provide the registration number by May 15 (ownership deadline is still May 1) or your entries will be considered incomplete.
You will not be able to show any incomplete animal entries. You will not receive refunds for animals that are incomplete. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to provide registration numbers at time of entry.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.