ALL animals being exhibited at the 2021 NJSS are required to have the following:
• USDA Official ID required (i.e. 840 series electronic tag, NUES tag, registration tattoo with papers)
• Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) issued by an accredited veterinarian within 30 days prior to entry
• Additional import requirements for MICHIGAN (see below)
• Import Permit shall be obtained and recorded on CVI by issuing veterinarian at 502-782-5901, plus
• ALCONA/ALPENA/MONTMORENCY/OSCODA COUNTIES: Whole herd Tuberculosis (TB) test on all animals twelve (12) months of age and older within one (1) year of movement & incoming animal(s) two (2) months of age and older tested within sixty (60) days of entry, unless originating from an TB Accredited Herd.
** IMPORTANT NOTE: According to 302 KAR 20:065, Section 2 (3) (c) states that ‘Cattle or other bovine species infected with warts, ringworm, or any other communicable disease shall not be eligible for exhibition**
For more information, visit https://www.kyagr.com/statevet/