We would like to welcome to the ASA/AJSA team our summer 2016 interns, Abbey Martin and Taylor Wilkinds.
Abbey Martin of Rocky Ford, Colorado is attending Oklahoma State University with a major in Agricultural Communications and a minor in Agribusiness. She will be receiving her diploma upon completion of her internship here at ASA. She is most excited about working with professionals in the industry and improving her skills in a true work environment. She hopes to learn some of the ins and out of what a breed association does on a day to day basis and how she can improve and progress in the industry. Martin’s livestock background consists of helping her parents with their 40 head herd, showing steers in 4-H for nine years, along with her experience of being a carcass data collector on the end of the production side.
Taylor Wilkins comes to us from Brooker, Florida. She is from a small rural county where she grew up raising and showing market steers, as well as purebred Angus heifers. She is attending Iowa State University majoring in Agricultural & Life Sciences Education. Wilkin’s is looking forward to being surrounded by professionals/experts in the industry and is excited to work with a group of individuals who share similar passions as her. She is thrilled about the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience, and is excited to learn how the association functions on a daily basis. In addition, she hopes to learn more about the Shorthorn breed itself and the impact it has on the cattle market.
Reserve Your Booth Today!
The Trade Show at the NJSS is a top networking event each year. Why should you have a booth at the 2016 NJSS in St Paul, Minnesota, July 2-7 this year? The numbers speak for themselves. This is a ‘must attend’ event for anyone in the business!
- 400+ Youth Exhibitors
- 5 Days of upbeat, action-packed, competitive & educational youth
- 2,000+ Parents, Family, Professional Crew & Seedstock Breeders
Click here to fill out the booth registration form.
Booth Options & Prices Include:
- 10 x 10 Inside Booth – $300
- 10 x 20 Inside Booth – $600
- 10 x 30 Inside Booth – $1,000
- 20 x 20 Inside Booth – $1,150
- 20 x 30 Inside OR Outside Booth – $1,600
- Electrical Hookup or Internet – $50 OR Both for $75
Please send payment and contract to:
AJSA, Attn: Trade Show 7607 NW Platte View Road, Kansas City, MO 64151.
For more information about the trade show please contact Kathy Heise at 651-345-4997 or Gwen Crawford at 816.599.7777.
SPONSORSHIP MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
2016 National Junior Shorthorn Show & Youth Conference, July 2-7, St. Paul, MN
Each summer, over 400 members of the American Junior Shorthorn Association make their annual trip to the National Junior Shorthorn Show and Youth Conference. Youth are able to showcase their talents during the week’s events through educational contests, cattle shows, scholarships, and many fun activities to build friendships with other young Shorthorn enthusiasts!
Sponsorship Marketing Opportunities Include:
Title Sponsor: $10,000
- Arena Sponsorship:
- An extra large, dominant banner advertisement in show arena
- Your signage will be featured prominently on the arena announcer’s stand and an additional banner in the show arena
- Additional banner at high traffic location
- Logo placement on Exhibitor T-Shirt
- Trade Show Booth space in show arena
- Every Champion will be pictured with your company’s logo
- NEW! 1 Year Contract Digital Advertising on the New ASA Website
- Jumbotron Advertising throughout the Week
- Sponsor One Contest
- Full Page Color Ad in Exhibitor Book
- Access to Show Ring for Photography/Video
- Engagement opportunity
- Opportunity for your company to make a presentation or demonstrate product use to junior exhibitors
- Recognition as Title Sponsor in Press Releases
Contest Sponsor: $500
Contest will be named after the company/person sponsoring.
- Examples: Stock Show University Team Fitting Contest; Sure Champ Showmanship Contest
- Anywhere contest is listed sponsors name will appear
- Anytime contest is announced it will be announced with sponsors name in show arena
- Banner with your logo in Arena
- Jumbotron Advertisement
- Half-Price Trade Show Booth Space
- Exhibitor Book Listing (Full Page Ad)
- Banner with your logo on Aisle
- Jumbotron Sponsor Name Listing
- Half-Price Trade Show Booth Space
- Exhibitor Book Listing (1/4 Page Ad)
Supreme Champion Sponsor-$750
- Sponsor can be in animal’s Championship photo
- Sponsor will be recognized during the show
Legacy Sponsor- $100
- Your donation sponsors one junior’s participation in all activities at the Junior National and Youth Conference
- Sponsor will receive communication from junior sponsored
Click here to download and complete the sponsorship registration form.
Click here to download the full 2016 SPONSORSHIP MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES packet.
For Additional Information, Contact:
Gwen Crawford • 816 -599-7777 • email@example.com
The 2016 NJSS will be held July 2-7 in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Find all of the new and updated information about the 2016 Junior National Shorthorn Show here!
The Edge Newsletter, your reliable guide to all things NJSS, is now available in electronic format only. Read it on the AJSA or ASA website, find a link on our ASA Facebook page OR download and print it out at home. Just don’t wait for your mail carrier to deliver it, because it’s ONLINE ONLY in 2016! Click here to read the Edge 2016 Newsletter.